Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organizations growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion Luxury
- FMCG Retail
- Finance E-Commerce
- Manufacturing Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is one of an international luxury brand. They are currently looking for a HR Manager leading the HR and Office administration functions at their Taiwan Office.
- Report to GM, Taiwan, to manage full spectrum of HR activities
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the office operation
- Align and maintain company standards with regional HR initiatives and implement projects at the country level
- Manage full cycle of talent acquisition for both office and front line retail positions
- Ensure CB policy and practices are in-line with companys strategic objectives while at the same time comply with local laws and regulations.
- Oversee daily CB operation and benefits scheme
- Evaluate and identify training and development needs for both office and retail employees
- Bachelor degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience
- Hands on HR experience in recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management and learning and development in retail industry
- Well versed in local (Taiwan) labor regulations
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.