Our client, a global buying office is looking to identify a Human Resources Manager, Asia, you will provide professional HR generalist support to business partners and support the development and execution of HR solutions to attract, develop, motivate and engage talent in driving business growth.
- Replacement position to lead a lean team of 4
- Lead HR projects for 4 Asian offices
- End to end recruitment on regional basis
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management and talent development across offices in Asia
- Review and revamp HR policies and procedures continuously to ensure compliance with local legislation
- Work closely with senior management and line managers to provide professional HR advice aligning with business development
- Establish and review KPIs and salary structure of each department and entity across Asia
- Align departmental and individual KPIs to annual reward planning
- Act as a resource to business leaders on all aspects of employment life cycle
- Support end to end recruitment on regional basis to ensure enough supply of talents for business expansion
- Oversee day-to day operation management of HR activities in Hong Kong
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree qualified in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 10-15 years' experience in serving as a similar capacity with a managerial level in MNCs
- Familiar with HK and China labour law, tax and related regulations with regional exposure a must
- Independent and confident working with management and regional/global teams, excellent in stakeholder management.
- Ability to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and influencing skills
- Proactive and can do attitude with proven leadership ability, driven and proactive mentality
- Effective in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Willing to travel as required
Interested parties, please send your resume to Boris Lee for more information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.