Our client is an awarding winning brand name in their industry. Founded in Singapore, the company now has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
We are pleased to partner our client in their search for their Human Resources Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources Manager will review, evaluate, and recommend human resource policies, frameworks, and processes to cultivate a high-performing culture, to support stakeholders in identifying critical gaps and making necessary plans for action. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for making sure that compensation and benefits are competitive with the market by identifying industry trends and to manage the daily HR operations requirements of Extra Space Asia employees in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Korea. The Human Resources Manager will partner with the leadership team to ensure the success of the organization.
- Manage all HR functions including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Employee Life Cycle, Employee Relations for Singapore, Malaysia, Korea and Hong Kong.
- Implement the strategy framework for the HR functions, and driving continuous improvement to HR operations.
- Develop job descriptions and job requirements for all positions; implements a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; supports managers in selecting candidates to meet manpower needs; ensures a smooth onboarding and exit process for new hires.
- Provide HODs and line managers with daily performance management guidance in order to contribute to a professionally conducted annual Performance Management Exercise.
- Provide solutions to problems faced by HODs and line managers.
- Identify and implement Learning strategies, interventions, and programs to develop employees' growth potential and to build organizational capacity
- Lead and participate in employee engagement programmes, CNY dinners, annual overseas retreats, BBQ parties, Christmas parties and Company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives and effort
- Coordinate with team members to ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness of payroll cycles, statutory contributions, and reports
- Other job-related duties/projects (i.e. Safe Management Officer, PDPA and etc.) may be assigned as required
- Degree/Masters in Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- Qualified professional with at least 5 years in a Management position.
- A person ready to get their hands dirty and who understands that devil is in the details.
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics.
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work with multiple and tight deadlines.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a 'can do' attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Clare Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R2199899