Human Resource Manager
- Act as a HR strategic partner (HRBP) for advisory, formulation and implementation of people strategies.
- Proactively challenge the established organizational structure of the unit to drive superior performance.
- Handle and maintain a full set of HR operations including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Compensations & Benefits, Learning & Development, Performance Management & Succession Planning and Employee Relations.
- Prepare analysis, reports and budgeting for the Management.
- Lead to conduct monthly Talent Acquisition analysis and develop action plans to improve the retention rate.
- Plan and execute an activity calendar for impactful Talent Acquisition activities in different recruitment channels including liaise with technical schools and universities for graduate fairs / campus talks as for attracting talents.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of all-rounded Human Resources experience, preferably from Large corporation / MNC / Construction / Engineering company
- Agile, self-motivated, proactive, detailed-mind and able to manage multiple tasks
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and regulations is a MUST
- Strong communication, problem-solving, leadership and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Google and MS Office applications;
- Strong knowledge and experience in using HRIS
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries by
clicking the APPLY NOW button.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.