The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kongs most sought-after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities, including a fine dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, sundeck pizza & grill, sports viewing lounge, cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, pizzeria, banquet hall and a deli & wine shop.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resources Manager will lead a small team to take charge of the following responsibilities:-
- Oversee a full spectrum of Human Resources functions including organizational development, talent acquisition & management, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management, employee engagement etc.
- Act as a Business Partner to provide value-added advisory services on a full range of Human Resources matters to facilitate effective people management
- In charge of employee engagement initiatives and employee experience, promoting a high performing and inclusive culture
- Review, formulate and implement Human Resources policies and standard operation procedures
- Streamline Human Resourcesprocess for better efficiency and employee experience
- Accountable for Human Resources P & L
- A University Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in hotel or private club industry
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Labour Ordinance
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
Closing Date for Application: 30 April 2022
The Club offers attractive remuneration package to a successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with indication of the position, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, Ladies Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by email.
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.