ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
Manpower is a world leader in the employment services industry, creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. As the company is expanding dramatically, we are looking for an ambitious and outstanding Human ResourcesManagerwith track record of success to support Manpowers business expansion.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, C&B, performance management and employee relations
- Handle annual HR projects such as annual salary review, tax filing
- Facilitate on-boarding sessions and on-the-job training for new hires, bolstering employee job position knowledge and skillset
- Handle the immigration process for visa applications to support the hiring needs for both internal and external customers
- Manage corporate insurance, like employee compensation insurance and medical plans
- Advise line managers on complex and confidential matters ranging from performance management to employee relations issues
- Implemented standardized programs and policies, driving smooth operations, employee retention and engagement
- Handle ad hoc projects or initiatives at the corporate level
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 5 years of working experience in Human Resources field
- Well versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related legislation
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Independent, initiative, well-organized, with flexible personality, able to work under fast pace environment, good team player, and good people skills
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates with immediate availability will be given special consideration.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
If you are interested in this role, click apply, else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Kitat [email redacted, apply via Company website]