EC Healthcare and its subsidiaries were established in 2005 and listed on the main board of HKEX on 11 March 2016 (stock code: 2138), is one of leading beauty and medical groups in Hong Kong. We offer professional treatments as well as quality services and products with our 5 core values; Care, Commitment, Safety, Effectiveness and Success. EC Healthcare aims to provide our customers with unique medical aesthetic treatments through our high-end medical clinic centers alongside with our excellent technical expertise and impeccable guest service. Growing rapidly, we now also offer premium and preventive medical healthcare services like Health Scan, Specialist, Chiropractic and Physio Treatment.
We currently have more than 40 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China with more than 1500 employees. Our subsidiary including DR REBORN, ONE DENTAL, New York Medical Group, Swissline, Young Aesthetics, Toni & Guy, La Chioma and re:HEALTH are providing premium service for over 400,000 members.
DR REBORNONE DENTAL New York Medical GroupSwisslineYoung AestheticsToni & GuyLa Chioma re:HEALTH20150040
EC Healthcare is Hong Kong's largest non-hospital medical service provider, with currently 91 clinics/centres, providing one-stop medical and healthcare services. The weighted GFA is around 449,000 sq ft. The Group principally engages in the provision of one-stop medical and health care services in Greater China. The Group provides a full range of services and products under its well-known brands, including DR REBORN, SPINE Central, NYMG, re:HEALTH, HKPV, UMH DENTAL CARE, HKAI, reVIVE, HKMED, SPECIALISTS CENTRAL and NEW MEDICAL CENTER, ZENITH MEDICAL CENTER AND PRENATAL DIAGNOSIS CENTRE, PRIME CARE, HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL CARDIOLOGY CENTER, PathLab Medical Laboratories, HAIR FOREST, VIVID EYE and EC Veterinary Hospital and Imaging Center.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of our winning team.
- Lead a team to provide the full spectrum of HR and administrative services for HO and M&A parties
- Maintain the day-to-day operations and service development of HR operation team
- On-going review and formulation of HR and administration policies & procedures
- Monitor payroll and benefits administration and prepare report regularly
- Responsible for the implementation and running of the HR system
- Responsible for annual office administration budget planning and monitoring, office space planning
- Oversee office administration includingprocurement, repair, and maintenance, etc
- Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing programmes / new initiatives / projects, e.g. develop the action plan, oversee the execution progress and follow up for the result
- Perform any ad hoc projects and assignments as requested by the Management
- Degree or above in Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years relevant working experience with 3 years supervisory experience
- Good knowledge in Employment Ordinances and MPF Schemes Ordinance
- Capable of working in demanding and challenging environment
- Possess high professional standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Possess good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills with staff at all levels
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with last and expected salary via APPLY NOW, or email to[email redacted, apply via Company website]or whatsapp 66556953.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For further information on EC Healthcare, please visit our website:https://echealthcare.com/zh