Shun Hing Logistics Co., Ltd. (SHLOG), a strong member of Shun Hing Group, was incorporated in 1993. SHLOG specializes in warehousing, distribution and supply chain management. With a fleet of around 30 delivery vehicles and storage facilities of 500,000 sq. ft., SHLOG provides professional, trustworthy and cost-effective supply chain solutions to the group companies and customers.
Lead the Human Resources Departmentto execute overall HR operations.
- Manage full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment, performance management, payroll, compensation & benefits, training & development and staff relations
- Ensure proper HRIS data management and data provision in intranet
- Direct HR projects such as performance appraisal, salary & bonus review, salary benchmarking and benefits surveys, staff cost budgeting and manpower planning etc.
- Work closely with management team to deliver solutions for operational needs
- Identify, coordinate, monitor and evaluate in-house & external training
- Consolidate data and prepare reports to present staff related statistics/trends
- Organise staff events and conduct ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 10 years solid HR experience in sizable company
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment related ordinances and regulations
- Be conversant with OSH requirements and alert to risk management
- Working knowledge in quality / safety / environmental management is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel (good practical experience in using formulas), Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Strong sense of responsibility, passionate and detail oriented
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your application together with your full resume, present and expected salary to Head of Human Resources and Administration of Shun Hing Logistics Co. Ltd.:
By post: 9/F, Shun Hing Centre, 2 Shing Yiu Street, Kwai Chung, N.T.; or
[email redacted, apply via Company website]
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. It may be transferred to other companies of the Group to see if suitable vacancies arise. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The information will be destroyed.