With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and a focus in the legal and financial sector in Asia and other parts of the globe, we are a dedicated executive recruitment agency with experienced consultants who have been professionals as lawyers, bankers and directors.With the depth of experience not only as a recruiter but as a professional, we have been committed in building an excellent network of clients and contacts all over Asia.
Visit us at www.uprecruitment.com to learn more about us and why we are different.
- A leading handbag manufacturer of renowned international brands and accessories
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform full spectrum of HR and Administration functions including recruitment, compensation & benefit, performance management, employee relations and office administration
- Develop, formulate and review HR policies and procedures, manpower planning and performance appraisal
- Prepare HR reports for top management review
- Maintain and manage the HRMS
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of Human Resources experience
- Solid knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Practical experience to develop and implement company policy & procedure
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong negotiation skills and possess great commercial acumen
- Able to multi-task and manage different projects at the same time
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us and our customer support hotline 852-3525 1228 or email [email redacted, apply via Company website]