Princeton Digital Group (PDG) invests, develops, and operates data centers across high growth digital economies of Asia including China, Singapore, India, Indonesia, and Japan. Having already amassed a portfolio of 19 data centers in 13 cities across 5 countries since its incorporation in 2017, PDG aims to be one of the largest pan-Asia data center operators.
PDG continues to build its footprint in existing markets and has a clear strategy to enter other customer-priority markets such as South Korea and Malaysia. The company is backed by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm with a proven track record of building best-in-class platforms in TMT and real estate, and Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, Canada's largest single-profession pension plan with a diverse global portfolio of assets. Data centers have been one of the best performing asset classes over the last decade in the US public capital markets and PDG is well positioned to capture the trends and become one of the world's leading data center companies.
As the driving force behind our growth, people are at the heart of our business. We cultivate an inclusive and collaborative environment across all our offices. Join us for this exciting journey in building Asia's preeminent digital infrastructure service provider!
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Human Resources Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be based in the Headquarters (Singapore) while supporting Indonesia and India. He/ she will partner the Country MD to drive HR initiatives that support the business in achieving business goals. The candidate will also be developing and driving the Learning and Development and Talent Development initiatives for PDG. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have a good understanding of the various HR functions and good interpersonal skills to build rapport with the business stakeholders and employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support PDG Indonesia and India in day-to-day HR operations remotely pertaining to the Employee Life Cycle, which include but are not limited to recruitment, onboarding, payroll, employee engagement and offboarding
- Be on the ground to listen and understand employees' needs
- Maintain compliance to local employment laws and regulations
- Recommend market best practices, review policies and procedures to be in compliance as well as to attract talents
- Partner with the country managers to understand and execute the country's talent strategy and recruit talents to meet business needs
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, new technologies to ensure PDG HR effectively supports business to achieve business goals
- Drive and execute PDG's Learning and Development initiatives, supporting business needs at country level
- Develop and implement the Talent Development framework to grow and retain talents
- Drive PDG culture and Employee Value Proposition
- Continuous improvement to increase HR operational effectiveness
- Support ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, preferably with experience in managing Indonesia and India
- Experience and exposure in Learning and Development and Talent Development initiatives
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work within a start-up environment with high level of adaptability
- Good interpersonal skills
In submitting this application for employment to PDG, you hereby acknowledge that you consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure (to relevant third parties) of your personal data by us for the purposes of evaluating this application [and for other potential vacancies in the future], you may inform us of any decision to withdraw such consent in the future by contacting