There are 2 major responsibilities for this role. The incumbent will work as business partner and Internal Consultant to deliver professional HR services to meet with the business objectives of the Operations Division in Singapore including Global Supply Chain, Global Information Services and Value Realization team, ensure operation efficiency and policy compliance. The second role of this position will be HR focal person to coordinate and deploy all the Corporate / Regional L&D projects in Operations functions in APAC region, mainly in Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong and Singapore, ensure the deployment will be aligned between the global and local requirement. The incumbent will play a critical role support the potential factory set up in 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work hand-in-hand with Global Supply Chain, VR and GIS leader in Singapore to ensure that policy programs have local relevance and are executed ; local connection; plan, respond, react; add value to the business by ensuring global/regional strategies are effectively and successfully executed and delivered in a locally relevant manner.
- Apply global and regional strategies to GSC, GIS & VR leaders and employee groups. This role is the voice of Singapore to the regional and global HR partners.
- Is the face of ELC HR in Singapore where high-touch, face-to-face interactions are critical.
- Work with local HR leader and Regional Operation HR leader, Advise, consult, challenge and educate Operations customer in Singapore, including:
- Developing forward-thinking regional business solutions aligned with fully understanding relevant global business operations and strategies
- Supporting organization design with regional business leaders
- Developing regional workforce plans in line with business requirements
- Developing regional functional people strategies, HR plans and HR budgets for the businesses they support
- Collaborate with COEs and Employee Services to:
- Ensure HR services align to regional business needs
- Ensure effective execution of regional / local HR processes, policies and procedures
- Measure, monitor and hold the organization accountable for service delivery performance, measurement and quality
- Collaborate with Global/Regional/Local HR Partners to:
- Deliver and execute HR programs and services in a consistent manner with regional and local relevancy and based on a deep understanding of the business strategy, environment and the people management implications
- Create a nurturing, coaching, mentoring environment to create a best-in-class HR Partner practice
- Facilitate the performance management cycle of office under the corporate guideline
- Cascade corporate performance management tools and philosophies
- Drive to build a performance driven culture
Training and Development
- Work with each department in AP Operations to identify the development needs of employees and propose solutions with the support from Learning & Development team
- Ensure that the full spectrum of training and development activities are implemented smoothly
- Partner with Regional OLTD to deliver the regional training and development programs in Regional operations.
Talent Management: Facilitate regular Talent Review and Succession Planning, and ensure the Individual Development Plans are well implemented
- Manage the annual talent planning exercise for Global Supply, IT and Innovation team in the region.
- Monitor the development plans for hipos and facilitate the discussion of succession planning for key positions.
- Partner with Regional OLTD and global HR to manage the regular talent planning reports
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 8+ years HR experiences in multi-national companies with regional exposure, experience in FMCG companies is preferred.
- Ideally have HRBP experience in a factory or supply chain function.
- Have experience to manage a small virtual team.
- Have skills to work in the highly matrix organization.
- Hands-on experience in HR operational activities and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent planning skills with strategic thinking
- Learning agility
- Customer focus and knowledge in business management
- Good project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment