Our Group is a well established and fast growing Marketer Distributor located in Cheung Sha Wan (with decent working environment and 1-minute walk from MTR station) specializing in Toys, Gift Novelty, Stationery, and Baby Products of worldwide renowned brands. To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking high caliber candidates who enjoy taking up growth and development opportunities and prepare to thrive with us.
- The candidate should obtain hands-on experience in Human Resources field, including talent recruitment, payroll, administration of C B policies, MPF and tax issue, reward and recognition, performance evaluation, employee relations and communication, HR information system maintenance, and other ad hoc HR operating policies and procedures.
- Review and update all HR policies and procedures, employee handbook and ensure they are aligned with companys current and future business strategies and local laws/ regulations, and benchmarked with the markets best practice.
- Lead and supervise a team in providing HR support to the Company.
- Provide advice and counseling to line managers and employees on staff related matters.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business, or other related disciplines.
- Over 5 years experience in related field, including at least 3 years in managerial position.
- Well versed in HKSAR Employment Ordinance and other related legislation and practice.
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good team player with sound interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate to staff, department managers and management.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese is essential.
- Proactive, well-organized, and attentive to details.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration package and a challenging environment for professionals with immediate availability. Interested parties please send email with current and expected salary via e-mail.