Our group is managing a collection of diversified brands across different dining concepts, from the appreciation of world-class gastronomic experience as fine art at its Michelin-starred restaurants, Tenku RyuGin , Ta Vie and Sushi Saito Hong Kong, to the indulgence of tasteful culinary concept at La Bombance and Yakiniku Jumbo (2018 Q2), to the fun of dining at a variety of fast-paced yet hearty eateries including Oreryu Shio Ramen and L.D.K. by Ufufu Cafe. We are looking for talented ambitious professional to join our team.
- Report to top management of the group and be responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions include recruitment selection, compensation benefits, training development, employee relations and administration;
- Review group human resources policy and procedures to match with business demand and strategies;
- Drive annual compensation process including staffs appraisal, salary review, budgeting, incentive schemes to facilities recruitment and retention program;
- Compile management reports and statistical analysis;
- Lead or participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience across all HR functions in sizable organization, with at least 5 years solid experience in recruitment on Foods Beverage industry;
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and related legislation in Hong Kong;
- Detail-oriented, organized, tactful and proactive;
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Immediately availability is preferred
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume, current and expected salary by clicking apply now below.