Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited (the Group or AAI) (stock code: 00711.HK) is a half-century old, and one of the longest standing Hong Kong-based company with its core business in construction, property development and asset leasing businesses. Over the years, the Group has created a portfolio of business lines that span both infrastructure buildings and other professional services including security and facility management, tunnel management, construction nance, investment, safe deposit box services, construction material e-procurement, etc., in Hong Kong, mainland China and overseas markets. In recent years, the Group has acquired a Singaporean consulting company with an aim to scale and grow its business in along the Belt Road region.
Now, leveraging the Groups strength in Schools design and build expertise, school property management, as well as its resources in education, AAI will open a top 20 UK School in Hong Kong. The two-phase launch will include a full K12 school in prime locations in Hong Kong. This will be done in collaboration with the UK mother school as its first flagship school in Asia, brining in the best global practices into early childhood education and beyond. Come and join a dynamic and energetic team, which will mark history and set new standards for quality education in Hong Kong.
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment selection, payroll administration, CB and compliance management, staff relations and performance management etc
- Manage projects, like organizing school activities
- Review and formulate policies and procedures for smooth operation
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of HR all-round experience and experience in education sector is a MUST
- Familiar with H.K. Employment Ordinance, related regulations HR practice
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese English, Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Mature, independent, adaptable, dynamic and energetic
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Caring Programme
- Training Sponsorship
Qualified candidate, please email your full resume with academic credentials, working experience, expected salary and availability by clicking the "apply now" button as below.