Founded in 1978, the Gianni Versace S.r.l. is one of the leading global fashion design houses. Under the Artistic Direction of Donatella Versace since 1997, Gianni Versace S.r.l. designs, manufactures and distributes fashion and lifestyle products including haute couture, women and men ready-to- wear, jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances and home collection.
Gianni Versace S.r.l. is part of Capri Holdings Limited global fashion luxury group.
Purpose of the Position:
The position is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources function for the Asia Pacific regional team based in Hong Kong and retails teams across Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with line managers on all people related matters through the employee life cycle.
- Create development plans and succession plans with their respective business area to generate a strong talent culture.
- Handle any formal process such as disciplinary, investigation, performance management in accordance with the relevant labour law and internal policy requirements.
- Liaise with the line managers to identify the hiring needs and selection criteria, and plan and execute the recruitment strategies accordingly including external talent mapping.
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment and selection process for office as required.
- Learning and development initiatives as required.
- Support with payroll processes and approvals as required.
- Positively lead change to ensure best practice and agile processes are in place.
- Lead the annual performance evaluation and objective setting process.
- Assist in developing and maintaining HR related local and global policy.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and other HR related projects as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree holder in HR Management or related discipline.
- At least 6 years solid working experience in Human Resources field.
- Exposure in luxury retail industry is highly preferred.
- Responsible, detail-minded and willing to lead change.
- Excellent in communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in organization and time management skills.
- Experience with a global HRIS. Workday preferred.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Good proficiency of MS Office.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.