Rank: Executive Officer I
Office: Cluster Human Resources Division, Kowloon Central Cluster
Pay: HK$ 60,339 to HK$ 75,921 (HMPS point 3 to 8) per month including Monthly Allowance (See Remarks 2)
Reporting to the Cluster General Manager (Human Resources) or Senior Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Manager will lead one of the Teams in the Human Resources Division to oversee the day-to-day operations in one or more of the following HR functional areas and develop and implement initiatives in line with the direction of the Cluster and the Hospital Authority:
- Recruitment and Appointment
- Benefits and Compensation
- Staff Complaint
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Staff Relations and Communication
For Serving HA Staff
1. The selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed term appointment for up to 3 years depending on his/her existing employment terms. Serving contract employee will be offered contract employment with an up to 15% total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity upon completion of the contract with satisfactory performance. Serving permanent employee will be offered a fixed term appointment with a reversion clause according to the prevailing policies.
2. The offer of salary and allowance (Cash Allowance, Fixed-flexi Allowance or Monthly Allowance) for serving employees will be made in accordance with prevailing policies.
For External Applicants
3. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
For All Applicants
5. Renewal of contract will depend on funding, operational needs and appointees performance.
6. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line on or before 21 April 2019 . For enquiries, please telephone 3506 8841 .