Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to HR Director, manage the day-to-day all-round HR functions;
- Ensure all C&B operation and practices running smoothly and compiling with legal & governance requirements;
- Implement and manage all recruitment activities pursuant to business direction in selecting the right candidates and monitoring the recruitment cost;
- Assist in further development of existing HR Strategies and policies by frequent liaison with all other departments;
- Ensure all the Employee Compensation procedures running smoothly and compiling with Employees' Compensation Ordinance;
- Ensure all the HR reports and Tax Return are completed on a timely and accurate manner;
- Monitor the training programme and activities which align with the corporate developmental plan;
- Maintain the employee relations and implement the performance management process.
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a HR Generalist from sizable organization with at least 2 years in managerial level;
- Exposure in environmental industry in highly preferred;
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of Human Resources improvement processes;
- Strong understanding of HR policies, Procedures and Practices, and employment law legislative compliance and requirement;
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience in HRMS;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with high-level attention to detail;
- Proven self-starter who shows initiative and able to work independently;
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner, with the ability to prioritize workloads;
- Creative, willing to learn and able to manage change is crucial;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with high level of computer literacy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.