We are a well-known but dynamic, young media company that specializes in providing Hongkongers with exciting entertainment, news, information and services, be it at home or on the go; at work, rest or play. We are now seeking dynamic and ambitious talent for the following positions:
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, CB and performance management, etc.
- Review and monitor HR daily operations and provide solutions when necessary.
- Identify business demands and needs, formulate effective HR strategies, policies and operation systems to support the business goals.
- Report to Head of Human Resources and Administration.
- Participate in ad hoc assignment when required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Min 8 years relevant experience, at least 5 years at supervisory level.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation in Hong Kong.
- Excellent interpersonal skills andhighly adaptable to change and challenges.
- Independent, mature, detailed-minded and with good communication skill.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Good PC skill in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in HRMS implementation project is an advantage.
- Immediate available.
We offer competitive remuneration package and provide shuttle bus service to/ from Tai Po office (including stops at Kowloon Tong and Tai Po Market railway station) to the right candidate. Please submit your CV with availability, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now below.
Submitted information will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.