Permasteelisa Group is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customers expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Reporting to a Regional HR Director, you will act as a HR Leader in Compensation Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development, succession and performance management and HR Operations.
- Perform full spectrum of HR function, primarily on HK operation, with occasional exposure and support on Asia entities;
- Responsible for organization evolution via talent acquisition, development and training of managerial staffs;
- Take ownership and governance on personnel budgeting and forecasting;
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual budget and operation plan for all HR activities;
- Responsible for regular CB and Talent Management analysis and reporting;
- Responsible for annual review and administration of benefits/insurance;
- Perform shaping on corporate culture and spirit;
- Build and engage in relationships among key stakeholders (Department Heads Senior Management) across the business;
- Perform ad hoc assignments or projects when required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 8-10 years all rounded HR experience from international and sizable organization of which 2 years in managerial level;
- Experience in HR Account Servicing/Business Partnering with regional exposure will be an advantage;
- Excellent influential and change management skills;
- Strategic yet operational and hands-on, cultural flexibility
- Well organized, strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, detail-minded, positive and can-do attitude;
- A strong team-player who can demonstrate commitment and proactively engagement with members from the team;
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to develop manpower plans and staff cost reports;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.
We offerattractive remuneration packageto the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salaryby clicking "Apply Now"For a prompt attention to your application, please specify on the subject line of your email:HR Manager
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our companys website athttp://www.permasteelisagroup.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.