Goldin Group has a diverse portfolio of multinational businesses spanning Hong Kong, Mainland China, the United States, Australia and Europe. Its businesses range from property, financial services and consumer electronics to wine and lifestyle. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong where it has a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (stock code: 00530). Its German subsidiary, telecommunications firm Gigaset AG, is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ETR: GGS). Since its conception in 1993, Goldin Group has been committed to creativity and achieving the impossible, inspired by its motto: Go Beyond.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HRIS
- Lead HR team to provide full spectrum of HR functions to meet the needs of the business
- Designing and implementing various HR policies and system concerning in recruitment, compensation and benefit, performance management, staff relational and staff discipline
- Facilitate employee mobility and handle employees relocation / expatriate assignments on HR related matters including working visa application and extension
- Manage organization charts and plan training budgets and expenses
- Planning, organizing, and implementing HR programmes, new initiatives and projects e.g. annual competitive wage and benefit analysis
- Implement staff compensation projects exercises such as annual staff cost projection, annual performance appraisal, salary review and year-end payments and benefit programs e.g. MPF, medical insurance schemes and commission schemes
- Experience of Hotel or Restaurant Group isREQUIRED
- Degree holder in human resources management or related discipline
- 8-10 years solid experience in sizable organization, preferably in catering/ hospitality industry of which with 5 years in supervisory role
- Good command of both written spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and MPF regulations
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to define problems and attention to details
- Able to lead and manage a range of HR projects
- Able to build credible relationships across the business and all levels of stakeholders including senior, middle management and general staff
- Proficient in MS applications (Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing)
- Immediate available is preferred
- We provide a competitive salary package
- An excellent training program
- Staff meals and discount
- Medical Coverage
- Discretionary Bonus
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via company website] or mail to Goldin Dining Group Limited, 25/F 27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.