CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saad, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million* TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saad, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the Group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the full spectrum of human resources management and related initiatives covering the aspects of recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and engagement, expatriate management, HR operations and Talent Management for all entities in Hong Kong to achieve the Companys goals and objectives.
- Lead the HR team to carry out the full spectrum of HR functions including compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance management, employee communications, HR operations, talent management and development, and manpower planning;
Develop and implement effective performance management system and salary planning is executed per the instruction from CMA HO;
Act as business partner to General Manager / Department Heads and actively involves in strategic planning, operational decisions, training and development, talent performance management ensuring consistency and appropriate rigor for talent calibration and succession planning so to accomplish Groups business objectives;
Formulate and execute training strategies and plans that are aligned with business strategies and organizational objectives;
Responsible for projects /system and initiatives deployment in support of organizational priorities per Management / Asia Regional Office Headquarter respectively;
Actively streamline HR process and policies to drive business efficiency;
Provide coaching to subordinates in order to ensure HR services and partnership is delivered in an effective manner;
Prepare budget and various HR reports for Management;
Manage all humanresources regulatory and legal matter to ensure compliance;
Other ad hoc project as assigned by Management.
- University Degree or above in HRM or related disciplines;
- Minimum 15 years human resource experience in a matrix and complex organization;
- Strong background in HR operations with experience in talent development, management and business partnership;
- Strong leadership skills with prior experience in team management;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and time pressure environment;
- Meticulous and has the competencies to conduct training and HR business partnership conversations with top management;
- Able to be hands-on and yet manage at a strategic level;
- Hands on experience in HRIS and proficient in MS office application;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Remuneration will commensurate with candidates qualification and experience. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume withpresent expected salarytoHuman Resources Department,18/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223 231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong orby clicking Apply Now
Please complete the standard application procedure byclicking the Apply Now button.
The information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The company will retain all applications for a maximum period of one year.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.