PR Newswire (www.prnasia.com), a Cision company, is the premier global provider of media monitoring platforms and news distribution services that marketers, corporate communicators and investor relations professionals leverage to engage key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry since 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, distribute, target and measure text and multimedia content across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the worlds largest multi-channel content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Perform full spectrum and all round Human Resources and Administration functions including recruitment, compensation benefits, expatriate administration, staff engagement, manage office equipment materials etc.
- Lead and Implement the recruitment process, ensure right capability hired, facilitate offer and prepare all documents such as working visa in HK and our regional office in APAC.
- Execute HR policies procedures to all level, update the employee handbook, collect feedback and provide value-added solutions for continuous improvement
- Build up a strong relationship with internal and external parties, to build up the harmony working environment
- Identify the company training needs and provide suitable training for staffs
- Implementation and Maintain accurate staff information and records.
- Perform travel arrangement, Insurance, Medical and Leave issues
- Duties include preparing reports filing, and carry on ad hoc project as assigned.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in HR Admin especially has solid experience in staff recruitment in local and oversea (APAC)
- Well versed in HK employment ordinance, staff and HR related ordinances
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office application such as Word, Excel Chinese Word processing
- Detail-minded, willing to learn, self-motivated, strong numerical sense, independent and with good communication skills
- Immediate Available is preferred
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating current and expected base salary and available starting date by clicking "APPLY NOW" below. APPLICATION WITHOUT STATING EXPECTED SALARY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.