The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
- Planning, formulation and implementation of HR strategies and policies in order to ensure the attainment of the Associations stated mission and overall administration functions in relation to human resources management inclusive of:
- perform full spectrum of human resources management functions.
- provide all-round support to HR operations and services.
- support the formulation and implementation of governance policies and initiatives.
- prepare various HR reports.
- maintain and update HR documentation management system accurately and effectively.
- advise on design, implementation and operation of the HR information system.
- assist in research and review of policies and procedures.
- participate in ad hoc human resource initiatives and projects.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent professional level in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 8 years solid experience in full spectrum of Human Resources Management of which 5 years at managerial level with a proven track record in development new initiatives gained in the NGO sector
- Conversant with HR management related legislations and application at The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association.
- Creative, resourceful, excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels
- Possess high level of confidence, professionalism, diplomacy as well as able to work under pressure and independently
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese and familiar with HRIS and MS Office applications
- Candidates with experience in NGOs is highly preferred
- Guiding Experience is an advantage and willing to work irregular hours and wearing uniform, as needed
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send rsum and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark Private Confidential on the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
(Personal Data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.)