XIAO NAN GUO RESTAURANT GROUP is an energetic and dynamic company that operates Shanghainese Restaurant in Hong Kong.
- Manage human resources functions including recruitment selection, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee relations.
- Perform as a project manager in executing numerous human resources projects, e.g., HRIS project.
- Assist in managing employee communications and team building programs and other HR programs to leverage employee engagement.
- Ensure compliance and consistency of HR practices across the group and subsidiary companies.
- To formulate, implement, review and update company policies and procedures regularly to ensure that they are in compliance with statutory requirements (such as Labor Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and Inland Revenue Ordinance, etc) and enhance the overall business efficiency effectiveness.
- To monitor and coordinate short and long term incentive programs and benefits programs
- To coach and provide feedback and identify development opportunities in order to build effective team.
- To develop and maintain a good and effective working relationship with strategic partners, such as Group departments,HK Government (particularly with Labor Department) recruitment agencies.
- To provide advice and consultative support to ensure adequate staffing level, proper succession planning, effective performance management programs/ schemes for long term business development.
- To lead, drive and involve in a variety of HR projects and initiatives (eg. engagement surveys, compensation and benefits reviews, policy development, career management programs)
- To coach and provide advice to managers on people management and develop their people skills so as to improve operations efficiency effectiveness and provide advice on enquiries on disciplinary/performance issues.
- To coordinate and implement Human Resources services including day-to-day management of resourcing and benefits functions.
- To work closely with various supporting department (such as IT) in establishing or changing the system, policies and benefits as well as support accurate and on time payroll.
7 years or above solid experience in Human Resources, of which 3 years at managerial level
Experience in Catering/ Restaurant will be an advantage
Well-versed with Employment and related Ordinances
Fluency in both English and Chinese
Familiar with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
Independent and good interpersonal skill
Computer literate (MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Chinese Word, etc)
Discretionary Year-End Bonus
Group Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
We offer an attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experience.Interested parties please click apply now
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only use for employment-related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.