Style Attitude Visionary
Hotel sv emits a dynamic colorful aura in the traditional neighborhood of Hunghom. Hotel sv has embraced by the roster of our trendy theme color every day, youll never run out of fun at sv no matter you are local dwellers or travelers from aboard. Come indulge yourself with a colorful touch in your life.
To be forward thinking and treat all our guests and employees with respect.
We also believe colors is one of the languages of the soul. sv to express its colorful charm in every impeccable detail. To infuse colors into their lives and maintain positivity in mood, language and attitude, so as to affect our guests with their liveliness and positive energy and create a unique Color Journey".
sv is a place to fun, more than a hotel. Be savvy, be sv.
To be forward thinking and treat all our guest and employees with respect!
if your thought are the same, we are waiting you to join us!!!"
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, training, CB and performance management, etc.
- Analyze, identify and develop effective HR strategies to support the business needs in achieving the Company goals and visions
- Keep abreast of local legislations update and ensure HR policies and procedures are compliance to local legislations supporting to the business objectives and competitive in the market
- Manage employee communications and other HR programs to leverage employee engagement
- Ensure the monthly payroll and MPF calculation are completed on a timely and accurate manner
- Lead and participate other ad-hoc projects assigned by General Manager
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Hospitality Management
- At least 3 years in managerial level, preferably in hospitality industry
- Well-versed in HK Labor Ordinance
- Proficient in MRC is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, detail-minded, well-organized and responsible
- Good command of both written spoken English, Cantonese Mandarin
Interested parties please send the updated CV with current and expected salary:
Human Resources Department
Hotel sv, 83 Wuhu Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2275 8735
Fax: 2275 8730
Email: [email redacted, apply via company website]
You are welcome to visit our website at http://www.hotelsav.com
(All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months)