Human Resources Generalist (Assistant Manager/Senior Executive)
|Job Title:||Human Resources Generalist (Assistant Manager/Senior Executive)|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2022 05:02|
OMRON began life in 1933 as Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Co. We have come a long way since. Today, our APAC network covers over 10 countries with more than 5,200 employees.
They form the backbone of our organisation, helping us become a global leader in the field of automation.
From designing factory automation systems for production lines, to producing electronic components in some of the worlds most widely used products, we are a manufacturers manufacturer. One renowned for its proprietary Sensing & Control technologies, and driving innovations in the most advanced production processes and products.
This is an individual contributor role and the role delivers the full Human Resources generalist service and experience for the workforce in Philippines within corporate policies, procedures and guidelines, and government regulations to support business growth and development. This role also supports the facility management and administration functions to ensure that the offices are operating seamlessly and effectively.
Rewards and Benefits
* Effective management and administration of the full spectrum of rewards and benefits policies and programs to ensure internal equitability and external competitiveness of the business in the talent market.
* Benchmark, analyze and interpret external survey information to determine and support competitive and market pricing information for the business.
* Analyze and provide recommendations for employee progression and movementwithin the company to ensure alignment with the policies and programs.
* Prepare annual HR budget and to evaluate, propose and implement improvements to the current benefits plans.
* Manage third party vendors (healthcare and insurance) service level and performance standards to manage problem escalations, streamline processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Conduct onboarding and offboarding sessions, as well as to ensure new hires are well integrated in the company throughout their employment.
* Implement and manage employee engagement and health/well-being programs while ensuring diversity in the workplace.
* Create appropriate communications on employee progression and movement.
* Build rapport with the employees to promote and encourage participation in company programs and activities.
Talent Development & Performance Management
* Guide hiring managers and employees in competency policy, framework and processes.
* Manage the performance review and management exercises including support hiring managers and employees throughout performance management lifecycle including to cascade key performance indicators and performance goals to employees.
* Manage end-to-end total companys talent development planfrom understanding and prioritizing development needs and interventions.
* Strategize and develop workplace and business relationships with all relevant stakeholders for constant improvements and contribute towards implementation of best practices.
* Drive and manage people-agenda projects, initiatives and work streams while ensuring high quality end-to-end business partnering and value-added services to the business leaders and employees.
* Support organizational change processes and initiatives in the areas of integration and restructuring.
* Partner with the Talent Acquisition (TA) Center of Excellence (CoE) team and creates recruitment strategy and ensure that job vacancies to be filled, and best candidates are selected to best match the needs of the position and the business with the efficiently process and cost-effectively and in accordance with the organization policies and standards
* Bachelors degree in HR-related areas
* At least 6 years of strong HR experience in Philippines.
* Experienced in all other HR sub functions, such as Rewards, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Career Planning, Industrial Relations, HR Compliance, HR information systems (HRIS) and Payroll.
* Good knowledge of local labour legislation.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced multicultural team environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's