CHINA MERCHANTS LOSCAM is one of the worlds leading returnable supply chain packaging equipment and solution provider with a long track record dating back to 1942. With corporate office in Hong Kong, our business operates throughout the Asia Pacific region, which includes Australia/New Zealand, SE Asia and Greater China. Our customers are in retail, FMCG, fresh food, logistics and general manufacturing sectors.
- Provide support on daily operations in Human Resources Department
- Maintain and update HR system and personnel files in a timely manner
- Prepairing HR reports include but not limit to attendance report, staff cost analysis and headcount report and other ad hoc report when request
- Responsible for organizing staff activities (e.g. birthday party etc.)
- Handle working visa application and renewal
- Assist in other ad hoc HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in HR or related discipline
- At least 2 years experience; Experiences in working at stated owned company will be definitely an advantage
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Excel
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both in writing and spoken
- Immediate available is preferable
A competitive remuneration package including 5-days work, double pay, discretionary bonus, medical insurance and other employee benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your detailed resume, current expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
(All information received will be kept in strictly confidence and will be used for employment related purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.