With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the worlds leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsens success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
Purpose of the Job:
Provide support in the development of organisational capability and enhancement of people competency with end to end responsibility from developing, implementing and monitoring learning and development initiatives, talent development projects and organisational development activities
- Assist in planning, organizing, implementing and administrating talent management, learning development and organizational development initiatives/ projects/programmes
- Assist in driving a learning and development culture through planning, organising and promoting the learning and development discussion and provide support to employees in pursuing development in the Group and BL with measurement such as bringing in stay-on-trend skills and knowledge that aligns with the latest business development in the Group and BL.
- Conduct research, compile, analyze and provide statistics and data related to human resources development and organizational development on a regular basis.
- Assist in monitoring talent development progress and effectiveness of identified talents and successors.
- Source, liaise, coordinate and monitor external consultants and service providers to ensure smooth logistics arrangements and service quality for development interventions, events and organizational development initiatives / projects.
- Participate, coordinate and/or deliver training programmes in a professional manner.
- Handle administration work of human resources development and organizational development programmes.
- Maintain and analyze organization and individual training records in order to monitor the effectiveness of internal and external training programs.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years experience in human resources development or related disciplines.
- Effective communication, presentation, interpersonal, project management analytical skills with a strong interest in people development or talent management.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Willing to travel to PRC frequently.
Interested parties please submit your application to our mailbox by clicking "Apply Now" below.
For more information about Jebsen Group, please visit www.jebsen.com or follow us on:
Sina Weibo http://weibo.com/jebsengroup
WeChat ID: jebsen1895
LinkedIn Jebsen Group
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.