We offer end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to renown organizations in the Banking and Finance, I.T, and Commerce Industry sectors. Operating regionally for the past decade, Crossings Executive Search has a distinguished reputation in the industry as providers of quality driven, result focused services. Our consultants are highly experienced functional experts, skilled in the management of client and candidates alike.
A well-known and leading Corporate and Investment Bank is currently seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to join the APAC HR function to improve and develop the HR agenda for their Investment Banking portfolios.
- The objective of this HR Business Partner is to work closely with the Investment Banking functions to act as a key HR contact point for the APAC business.
- Reporting directly to the HR function head, the selected candidate will support the execution of all HR matters to ensure the functions supports the firm wide business strategy, values and objectives.
- Build strong business relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Proactively drive and support delivery of HR processes, engagement initiatives and issues
- Act as a single point of contact for employees, supporting partners and managers with employee issues
- Manage on-boarding including offer process and induction
- Manage annual processes, such as performance and salary reviews
- Conduct exit interviews and analysis
- Provide support to employee development, including identifying needs across groups and working with internal contacts to offer solutions
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10+ years HR experience with Regional Exposure, Banking experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge of local employment law and common HR practice
- Strong understanding of HR business partner model with the ability to work closely with senior business stakeholders
- Good analytical thinking and logic reasoning
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese and ability to regularly engage with senior stakeholders
- Experience in developing and delivering a relevant and impactful Human Capital Plan
Please kindly send your updated CVby clicking "Apply Now"quoting reference HRBP/WC
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.