About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) will join the Global People Support (GPS) team and will consult with their aligned functions within Corporateregionally, to implement strategic HR initiatives and best practices that align with the business strategy. As a HRBP, you will identify and develop solutions based on business priorities and organizational analysis. You will be a part of a team of experienced HR Professionals and your responsibilities will includeconsulting with all levels of management on employee relations, compensation, development, staffing, organizational and change management issues.
You will also partner with HR colleagues in specialist functions including the Learning & Development, Recruiting, and Compensation and Benefits management teams to develop and implement specific HR programs directly aligned to business strategy including: incentive plans, JPMorgan Chase Employee Opinion Survey, 360 feedback, diversity initiatives, performance management and mobility and career development. Additionally, you will act as an employee advocate - insuring that employees and managers are able to express concerns in a manner that is respectful of all individuals and supportive of our goal to be "The Employer of Choice."
On the HR side, the individual will partner with:
- HRBPs in the Asia Region to ensure alignment in HR delivery to their aligned functions within Corporate
- HR colleagues including Recruitment, Compensation, Development and ER to develop and implement HR initiatives aligned to business needs
- HR colleagues globally and across the region to develop and implement specific HR solutions directly aligned to business strategy.
On the business side, the individual will:
- Provide HR consultation to managers and employees on HR issues regarding employee relations, staffing, compensation, HR policies and performance management.
- Manage complex ongoing business challenges stemming from (shifting organization structure, linkages and strategy) existing business and operations as well as new migrations.
- Support the execution in driving the People agenda with the business strategy and leveraging best practices.
- Drive the development of a world-class HR culture by personal example, leadership and actions, incorporating local market conditions where relevant, but always with a view to Best Practice from an international perspective.
- Continuously update, expand, and proactively communicate, this knowledge to all relevant internal stakeholders across lines of business and functions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients, stakeholders and HR colleagues to enhance communication flow within the broader regional HR team.
- Change Management Facilitate change and seize opportunities to introduce improvements to current practices and procedures taking into account, where appropriate, different LOB operating philosophies.
- Minimum 7 years HR Generalist or related HR experience, including a demonstrated ability to provide HR advisory support as described above.
- Strong analytical skills required to identify HR-related trends within the business via metrics and other analytical tools, in order to make recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Advanced PC skills with hands-on experience in Excel, Word, and knowledge of PowerPoint, Access, and PeopleSoft
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong working partnership with clients as well as HR colleagues
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of influencing culturally diverse HR teams and flexibility to work with colleagues and clients in a complex matrixed organization, across different time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions, work and provide practical solutions to the senior leadership team in fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, able to manage multiple projects, understand business P&L and drive execution.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Human Resources generalist experience in the financial services industry strongly preferred