Orbotech is a leading provider of process innovation technologies, solutions and equipment serving the global electronics manufacturing industry.
As masters of The Language of Electronics with over 30 years of proven experience, Orbotech builds bridges between designer demands and their realization on the electronics manufacturing floor. Our cutting-edge innovations include technologies and automated systems for electronics reading (inspection, verification and testing), electronics writing (inkjet, direct Imaging and repair) and electronics connecting (UV laser drilling, metal deposition and etch).
A field-proven, enabling partner, Orbotech is poised to drive the supply chain confidently into the future. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using Orbotech systems.
If you would like to work in a global company where we bring together the most brilliant scientists, developers and engineers as well as highly talented sales, marketing and customer support specialists and business professionals, then youve come to the right place! Our strong commitment to innovation is the cornerstone of our success and has made us a market leader in all the industries we serve.
Join us here at Orbotech where we are ready to help you advance your career, secure your future and drive your success!
Reporting to HR Director, this individual contributor will act as the HRBP for Hong Kong and Southeast Asia regions, providing all-round HR advice and operational support to the management teams and line departments.
- Act as the business partner for the Hong Kong management office and Southeast Asia branch
- Handle requests from management and line departments in relation to talent acquisition, reward management, learning and development, talent management, and employee relations.
- Administer expatriates remuneration and benefits including tenancy renewal, work visa application and relocation arrangement.
- Compile various HR reports for managements review.
- Organize ER activities such as company trip and annual dinner
- Work closely with Pacific CB team to provide support on budget preparation and control, HRIS maintenance and enhancement, headcount management.
- Work closely with Pacific HR team on various regional projects.
- A bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferably working in MNC environment
- Hands-on experience in HR operations
- An energetic and positive mindset with good team working spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Prior experience using ERP (e.g. Oracle) will be a plus.
- Willingness to have occasional travel
We offer attractive remuneration package e.g. 5-day work, medial dental scheme etc. to the right candidates.Please visit our website atwww.orbotech.comto know more about us.
For those interest candidates, please send your full resume with your current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
We will treat your application in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.