Founded in 1938, Kee Wah Bakery has become a household name renowned for its bakery products in over 80 years, with outlets and business filaments that stretch from Hong Kong to China,Taiwan and USA. We strive to preserve the long tradition of Chinese pastries while at the same time adheres to the philosophy of high quality and hygiene standard demanded by nowadays customers.
We welcome dedicated people to apply for the following position to grow and excel with us.
- Support all-round Human Resources functions including but not limited to frontline recruitment, compensation benefits administration, staff record maintenance and other related HR services;
- Assist in on-boarding arrangements and induction for new joiners;
- Assist in company events and activities;
- Prepare and consolidate HR reports timely accurately;
- Maintain systematic personnel records and document filings;
- Handle ad hoc assignments as assigned
- Higher diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably gained in FMCG or FB industry
- Well-versed with the HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislations
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Work well with figures and with high level of accuracy;
- Detail-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Assistant
Please apply with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, availability and quoting the Employer Reference Number.
(Personal data relating to employment applications will be used for recruitment only)