GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Our client, a Public Listed Company, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Provide assistance on HR function including leave administration, new employee orientation and training development.
- Compile and analyze HR related statistics and reports.
- Handle and maintain filling system, HR database and records.
- Support employee relations and corporate social responsibilities activities.
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement on systems, procedures and practices, etc.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Diplomaholder or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience with sizeableorganization(s).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Customeroriented and able to work under pressure independence.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.