Our client, a well-established investment securities company to invite high calibre candidates to join their company.
- Responsible for support of all-rounded human resources functions but not limited to recruitment selection, compensation benefits, tax issues, performance appraisal, training development and employee relations etc.
- Handle work visa/ training visa application;
- Conduct reference check;
- Update staff database (education, work experience, etc.) and filing;
- Handle expenses claims logistics;
- Assist to prepare presentation, report, etc. for management review
- Perform translation work from Chinese to English
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder and minimum 2 years human resources experience in financial and banking industry, highly prefer in securities sector
- Attentive to details withstrong analytical skills and good numeric sense
- Dynamic, meticulous, flexible, creative, well-organized with strong sense of accountability and high accuracy
- Enjoy teamwork, responsible and proactive, with pleasant personality;
- Able to multitask under tight deadlines and a good team player
- Excellent command of Chinese (Typing written) English, with proficiency in Putonghua a must.
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
To apply, please send your detailed resume by clicking "Apply Now" or contact Boei Yan at 3460 2012 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Job Type: Contract
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.