ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Manpower, Experis and Right Management. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limit to recruitment, training, CB administration and employee relations, etc
- Assist Consultants to conduct research on position related industry, market information and candidates and leads generation
- Perform administrative support including data entry, filing and scanning in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct phone interview with candidates and present profiles to consultants according to assignments requirements
- Update and maintain database
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as directed by manager
- Diploma or above
- Proficiency in MS Office (eg. Word, Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, well-organized, team-player and work under pressure
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested candidates please click on Apply Now button to apply the job.
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to [email redacted, apply via company website] and quote the job reference number.