We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of Oxfam International. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organizations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
If you are passionate about fighting poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please join us to make a difference.
- Assist in performing full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment selection, compensation benefits and employee relations
- Maintain HRIS system including records management documentation
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
- Degree in HRM or relevant disciplines, with 1 years relevant working experience
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, knowledge in PRC Labour Ordinance is an added advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Identification with Oxfams mission and vision is highly desirable
- Immediately available is preferred
Fresh graduate will also be considered
Closing date for application: 1 June 2018
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Professionals who want to work for a good cause and prepared to take up new challenges, please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F., China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via company website] or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer