People Projects Ltd. (PP) is a Corporate Services Firm operating in the Hong Kong SAR since 2005 and branches in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
PP provide accounting and corporate services, including company set up, company secretary and management advisory to many Italian and European clients operating in Hong Kong, China and South-East Asia.
- Responsible for HR administration work such as maintenance of employee records, leave administration, employment contract preparation, MPF and insurance handling
- Prepare Payroll Report and statutory returns preparation, MPF, Employees Compensation for clients
- Procurement and office organization
- Daily office duties such as deal with banks
- General administration duties such as documentation updating and filing
- 1-2 years relevant experience in payroll administration and calculation;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point and Payroll software, e.g. MYOB
- Willing to handle pressure
- Working experience will be an asset
We are looking for hard working and well-organized candidates, capable to work independently with high motivation.
Salary: 15K, negotiable based on the actual skills
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate (e.g. discretionary bonus, medical insurance, examinationleave etc.) Interested candidates please submit the application together with a detailed resume, contact number, current and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.