About PR Newswire Asia
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 56 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content from rich media to online video to multimedia and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the worlds largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the worlds enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. A fully-owned subsidiary, PR Newswire Asia (www.prnasia.com) operates in nine offices across Asia-Pacific with a multi-functional team of over 80 members.
To support PR Newswires expansion, we invite the candidates with the right skill set and strong motivation to apply for this position. Long-term career development and rotation opportunities will be provided to the individual with the passion to learn and grow within the Organization.
- Perform day-to-day Office HR administrative support
- Manage office administration to ensure overall company productivity and cost effectiveness
- Responsible for office supplies replenishment, organize staff activities, etc.
- Coordinate and arrange technical support service activities
- Duties include preparing reports filing, and carry on ad hoc project as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree, Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years solid working experience in Office Administration
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office application such as Word, Excel Chinese Word processing
- Detail-minded, willing to learn, self-motivated, strong numeric sense, independent and with good communication skills
- Immediate Available is preferred
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating expected base salary and available
starting date by clinking "Apply Now" below. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.