We are an expanding Medical Practice established in 1947 and now a member of the Town Health group. We seek energetic and self-motivated applicants for the post of:
- Perform all rounded office administration and general HR duties
- Coordinate renovation relocation, fitting out and routine repair maintenance of office/clinics
- Handle procurement of office supplies and equipment through vendors sourcing to performance management
- Handle various service agreement, e.g. cleansing, telephone, broadband, offsite storage, etc.
- Support back office and clinics operation
- Backup reception counter operation
- Leave and attendance records management
- Organize staff activities
- Assist in supervising I.T. contractor in the provision of I.T. services
- Assist in reviewing and formulating Administration and HR policies and procedures
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Familiar with the HK Employment Ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible, well-organized and self-motivated person with good problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound I.T. knowledge with proficiency in MS Office applications
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as a Senior Officer
Applicants should send their C. V. with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.