Human Resources and Administration Manager (Hong Kong and Dongguan)
- Responsible in formulating, implementing and reviewing HR policies to support business needs
- Perform all-round Human Resources functions including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefit administration, training development and employee relationship etc.
- Re-solve questions, conflicts, disputes, complaints and grievances related to human resources,
- Handle labour disputes or claims (labour accidents and occupational diseases and the management of the labour contract, the procedures of social insurance, health insurance, occupational accidents)
- Continue to improve and provide recommendations on the existing HR Policies
- In-charge of the office and factory administration
- Controlling the cost of Administration services.
- Provide support on any ad hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor Degree / Higher Diploma
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience with manufacturing industry
- Well versed in PRC labour ordinance and labour practice
- Working experience in Dongguan or Shenzhen is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and people management skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese Putonghua)
- Good command of PC skills
- Station in Dongguan (Lives in Hotel with company driver)
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)by clicking Apply Now
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.