Thunder Power Group (tpev.com) is a fast growing company focuses on developing, manufacturing and distributing own branded electric vehicle. Headquartered in Hong Kong with strong presence in China, Taiwan (Listed Code: 4529) and Europe. Thunder Power aims to become one of the global leaders in electric vehicle industry empowered by outstanding European-based RD capability and a wide portfolio of cutting-edge EV related technology and patents.
In June 2016, Thunder Power and Ganzhou, China provincial fund formed a joint-venture of total investment of RMB 6 billion for the manufacturing facility in Ganzhou. The construction of the facility has started in September 2016. Thunder Power presented consecutively at both 2015 and 2017 Frankfurt IAA Autoshow with new EV models. Thunder Power sedans will be produced initially in Ganzhou and thereafter in Europe. To cope with our dynamic expansion, we invite high caliber, entrepreneurial-minded and visionary talent to join us for the following position:
- As a key business partner and an integral part of the management team, direct report to Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer;
- Oversee and manage full spectrum of HR and Administration activities of the Group;
- Formulate, review and execute HR and Administration strategies and policies to support company growth and business objectives, and to ensure legal compliance;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that HR and Administration will be able to fully support the business expansion in the long run;
- Act as the main point of contact and support local HR and Administration teams across different regions (Hong Kong, China and Europe) of the Group;
- Lead local teams to performall-round HR and Administrationfunctions include but not limit to recruitment for business expansion, talent management and development, setting up standards for performance management, aligning benefits and rewards, employee relations, overseeing compensations and benefits, as well as office and fixed asset management across different regions of the Group;
- Partner with line managers and provide advice on HR and Administration issues;
- Participate in new offices set up of the Group;
- Handle adhoc projects as assigned.
- Degree or Master Degree holder inBusiness Administration / Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- A minimum of15years HRgeneralist and administration with at least 5 years in a senior regional or global management position, candidates from sizable manufacturing or multinational company background are highly preferred;
- Solid knowledge in Hong Kong and China labour and related laws with previous exposure to Europe operations;
- Strong business acumen, high energy levels, with strategic and open mindset and willing to be hands on;
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight schedules and deal with dynamic changes;
- High proficiency in written Chineseand English, fluent in Putonghua;
- Occasional travel will be required.
Interested parties please send full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now.
Please visit our website at www.tpev.comfor more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment related purposes only. We will retain your application and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.