A well established overseas group in service industry with above 100 staff is now inviting energetic person to join us.
- Assist in all aspects of Administration and Human Resources project follow up and coordination
- To support the recruitmentprocessesthrough sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, hiring and retention
- To assist all office administrative duties in renovation, maintenance and logistics supply
- Other related ad hoc projects
- Higher diploma or degree holder in Human ResourcesManagement or Business Administration with1-2 years experience
- Previous exposure in retail industry will be an added advantage
- Good communication / organization skills, attentive to details with good time management
- Good spoken / written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Proficiency in PC operations, including Chinese Word Processing; MS Excel
- Good career advancement in Human Resources AdministrationDepartment
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties, please send full CV with expected salary to Ms. Chan by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.