- At least 5 years experience in talent acquisition practices in MNCs and/or external recruitment houses
- Degree holder preferably in business related disciplines
- Well-versed in Hong Kong employment related ordinances
- Solid experience in-house recruitment and partnership with HRBP, preferably in fashion or retail sectors
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with strong result and customer focus oriented
- Familiar with fast paced environment with mass recruitment processes
- Strong in passive candidate attraction and employer branding initiatives.
- Passionate in talent acquisition with positive attitude and collaboration with different levels of employees
- Well-organized and strong presentation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process in Hong Kong and other locations partnership with HRBP
- Partner with HRBP and business leaders to understand hiring needs and selection criteria
- Review and define effective sourcing channels including traditional and social media in order to meet business needs
- Conduct CVs screening, interviews, providing comments and coordination of interviews
- Facilitate candidate assessment , selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components to complete full recruitment cycle including background check and employment contract
- Manage Campus Recruitment, Employer Branding Project and enhance candidate experience initiatives to strengthen talent acquisition and retention
- Liaise with agencies, service provider and search firms including negotiate contract terms, source quality talents and mapping for potential recruitment needs
- Develop and execute recruitment sourcing strategy. Use advanced candidate sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business
- Focus on continuous improvement and process efficiency to ensure a maximum number of new candidates, leads, internal referrals and external referrals on a daily basis.
- Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating genuine passion for improving customer experience (candidates, hiring managers and HR partners)
- Monitor and track metrics to measure trends and recruitment effectiveness for Management and Corporate
- Stay continuously up to date on recruitment trends and employ a variety of creative new channels, tools and techniques
- Manage internal application process and employee referral program
- Review Background Check process, terms and ensure applicants background checks are completed according to companys requirements. Call out any risk issues
- Manage holistic recruitment programs and suggest to adjust priority subject to ad-hoc and urgent issues occurs.
- Perform other HR functions or projects as assigned including and not limit to talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations as well as day-to-day HR operations
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.