- End to end delivery of recruitment services via different recruitment channels from sourcing, interviewing to offer extension and onboarding.
- Overall employee management matters for the departments under the incumbents care with the aim to enhance employer-employee relations, including but not limited to misconduct investigation, enforcement of disciplinary action(s), and staff surveys.
- Ensure daily HR operational tasks such as processing of staff movement matters are performed in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations by MOM, MAS and Head Office.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects/duties as and when assigned by the superiors.
- Bachelors Degree holder and above, with at least 3 years of HR relevant experience.
- Candidates who are familiar with the applicable HR regulations (e.g. Employment Act and Employment of Foreign Manpower Act) and industry best practices are highly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word; excellent written and communication skills to communicate with staff at different levels.
- A team player with positive work attitude, willingness to learn and strong compliance awareness.Tell employers what skills you have
Relationship Management Skills