Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 30 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
Our client is an American leading professional services firm. They are looking for a candidate to join their team in Hong Kong
- Provide HR advice and support on HR services to the business units in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, this includes Recruitment, talent management, performance management, learning development etc.
- Implement and manage all recruitment activities pursuant to business direction in selecting the right staff and monitoring the recruitment cost
- Support HR team to plan, develop and execute HR initiatives projects
- Recommend learning and development solutions
- Work with COE and shared services team to ensure business objectivesare met
- Assist any ad-hoc HR projects
- Degree holder in HRManagement or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a HR Generalist from MNC with at least 5 years experience in supervisory level
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Solid knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other statutory regulations related to employment
- Strong multi-tasking skills and able to work in fast pace environment
- Detail-minded, good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, please click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.