Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
Our client is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. With a long standing history of success and as part of the efforts to further strengthen their market position, the company is seeking an experienced HR Business Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you are providing effective HR consulting and operation services support to businesses in the achievement of business strategies and objectives. Offer solutions to day-to-day HR operational issues and ensure compliance with Company policies. Furthermore, you will also manage the manpower resources, performance management and provide HR advice in the annual salary review and profit share exercise.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in professional services firms or multinational corporations
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment ordinance and HR regulation would be an advantage
- Good analytical, project management and customer service skills
- Independent, fast-paced, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
Interested candidates, please click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.