The role will ensure the interpretation, alignment and execution of the People Strategy and deliver and promote best practice and operational excellence of HR in ANZ, India, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.
You will oversee the accountability of the HR function including but not limited to leading on Organization Development, Transformation, Learning & Development, Employer Branding, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Performance Management, and Employee Relations.
This is an Individual Contributor Role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive People Strategy in alignment with the APAC HR Leadership and broader ZV strategic vision, including its current and long-term local and global business priorities;
- Understand the business priorities of leadership and management team, including the business strategy, P&L, and key initiatives that drive the bottom line. Provide assistance with business planning, articulate insights to business leaders about HR risks and implications of key business activities, and provide commercially sound solutions to support the business objectives;
- Forging strong relationships with senior executives, providing leadership and management coaching as required. Communicate with a high level of impact and strong influencing and collaborating skills;
- Use industry trends, best practices, benchmarks and proven models to anticipate and diagnose the impact of external environment and macro trends to inform decisions related to setting strategy, policy and practice, and business initiatives;
- Assess the organizations capability to deliver on business strategies and plans and helps design the optimal organization to deliver the business strategy;
- Support the growth strategy, including legal entity formation, of the business by providing expertise.
- Partner with business to define the talent and reward strategies that help drive business performance and growth through effective talent management, performance, engagement and reward plans, with a focus on developing diverse talent across all levels in anticipation of current and future business needs;
- Communicate a clear and accurate understanding of HR analytics (e.g., engagement survey, turnover, productivity analysis) to the leadership and provides insights and strategic direction on how to use them to grow the business, deliver results and drive continuous HR improvement;
- Manage day to day HR Operations linked to recruitment, payroll, employee relations, benefits administration, training coordination, HR Investigations and discipline etc.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all the \"essential functions.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Capable of working with relatively little direct supervision or systems support; and can take initiative, while simultaneously carrying out both hands-on and strategic activities, with the ability to solve problems creatively, in a timely and effective
- Must have recent related experience managing a Human Resources function in a multi-country
- Conceptual and analytical, with the ability to balance a strategic, yet pragmatic approach to
- Has the ability to work effectively within the dynamics of a multinational corporation and multicultural
- Has an in-depth understanding of local and regional HR
- Articulate, influential, convincing, and also has strong leadership and motivational skills, as well as having the ability to shift paradigms and think out-of-the-box.
- Results-oriented, project-driven, and able to work under
- Independent, mature, driven, and proactive, with the ability to prioritize
- Consultative, strategic, analytical, and business-driven.
- Understands business and financial metrics and can effectively influence business leaders at a strategy
- Has sound interpersonal, presentation, coordination, and communication skills.
- Able to command the respect and cooperation of team members, external partners, and the human resources/business community,
- Must have unquestioned personal integrity and professional
- University Degree in HR or related
- Proven track record in HRM, with a minimum of 8-10 years of progressive HR experience, and exposure managing the full scope of the HR functions within a multinational corporate, preferably with regional