Serve as a strategic Business Partner to VP/GM of both Isolation Valves and Pressure Management Business Units. Providing Human Resources management and strategic direction to all Asia Pacific sites comprising of APHQ functions, sales offices, manufacturing plants, engineering centers, and supply chain organizations. Develop and execute organizational strategies that align structure, culture and talent with business strategic priorities, while providing individual support and coaching to employees as needed. This is a key strategic leadership role on the business leadership team that influences across multiple geographies and functional disciplines.
- Serve as a strategic HR Business Partner to the BU VP/GM and functional leaders by providing HR guidance, counsel and decision making.
- Responsible for leading, implementing and executing the organizations HR strategy, key projects and initiatives within Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for being a steward of the company culture
- Leverages a deep understanding of business needs and participates in systematically solving business problems across the region through the talent lens
- Drive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives for the business
- Manage the organization & talent review processes to ensure the development of high potential employees.
- Be a change agent within the business and team. Use influential leadership to drive change across AP to improve organizational outcomes.
- Act as an organizational and simplification champion who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance.
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching and employee support to business leaders and employees, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary horizontal leadership skills.
- Oversees all Employee Opinion Survey activities across sites and ensures follow up and improvement actions.
- Oversees and directs all sites human resources related investment/restructuring actions.
- Assures all AP sites adhere to local legal labour standards
- Provide HR metrics to global and world area BU management to track desired cadence for overall human resource management plans.
- Participate as a strategic member of the BU Asia Pacific Leadership Team (APLT), Asia Pacific HR Leadership Team (HRLT), and Global HR Leadership Team to contribute important HR initiatives and decisions.
- Direct management of Sr HR Managers, and HR Managers. Responsible for leveraging best practices and creating a culture of collaboration.
- Degree in Human Resources Management (or equivalent) with at least 12-15 years of relevant experience in a global MNC environment with passion in people management
- MBA highly preferred
- Ability to manage & influence in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment with good planning/priority management competencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively with employees, peers and senior management
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our companys values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
- Business Requirements
- Decision Making
- Horizontal Leadership
- Human Resource Strategy