My client an institution is seeking a dynamic, resourceful and experienced Assistant Director (Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering) to lead its talent agenda by creating strong talent pipeline for the institution's future manpower needs. The Assistant Director also plays an instrumental role in establishing HR business partnership with stakeholders to enable effective HR operations in alignment with its policies and guidelines.
- Develop and spearhead strategic talent acquisition plans to attract and retain talents for Corporate Divisions with specific turnaround time and specific KPIs.
- Provide professional advice to the stakeholders on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management and recruitment strategies.
- Work with HR Centre of Excellence and stakeholders in the delivery of key HR projects including policy and process reviews, manpower planning, performance management and promotional exercises.
- Manage the operationalization of the Manpower Plan and Expenditure on Manpower (EOM) to support the Corporate Divisions' operations effectively.
- Oversee Data Governance in HR portfolio with regulatory requirements.
- Review HR policies, standard operating procedures and processes regularly to ensure the institution is keep abreast with industry and HR best practices.
- Ensure employment standards and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and employment laws.
- Provide advice to employees and manage the activities pertaining to employee grievances, conduct and discipline.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant qualifications
- Proven track record with at least 10 to 15 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in recruitment or business partner role equivalent, preferably with minimum 3 years in supervisory role
- Strong leadership capabilities and able to influence and work well with people at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and able to worked in a matrix stakeholders environment
- Able to multi-tasks and cope in a fast pace environment with changing needs
Interested candidates are invited to submit their MS Word formatted CV to .
JonDavidson Pte Ltd EA Lic-08C4705 Reg No-R