1. Shall be reporting directly to the Management and General Manager and execute whatever assignments and direction given by them.
2. Shall be fully in-charge of any matters related to the Human Resource and General Administration Pertaining to the Club.
3. Provide secretarial support to the Club Manager/General Manager or Club Chairman
4. Attend the monthly Management Committee meetings and any other Committee meetings as convened and taking of minutes.
5. Hiring, processing and renewing of foreign worker passes.
6. To assist GM in filling in Staff organization Structure
7. Recruitment/create job advertisement at jobstreet
8. Wage administration and maintain computerized payroll system.
9. Prepare all staff salary (payroll) including resigned staff, new staff within the current month as well as yearly hongbao and AWS for staff.
10. Prepare yearly IR8A for staff income tax.
11. To submit monthly CPF to Central Provident Fund Board.
12. To submit monthly contribution to Muslim Building Fund/Medaki Fund/Chinese Development Assistant Council/Singapore Indian Devt Association Fund/Eurasian Assn/ Skills Devt fund to govt sectors.
13. Preparation of letters of appointment
14. Preparation of Staff Training and welfare
15. Performance appraisal/recommend pay increment
16. Staff disciplinary
17. Manage insurance coverage for staff
18. Assist in the preparation of yearly wage budget
19. Liaise with IT for hardware and software related issues.
20. Filing statistic survey related to labour matters
21. Liaise with CISCO for alarm monitoring system.
22. Maintaining contract records.
23. Process renewal of club's licenses (Liquor Licence, Newspaper licence, Fire Certificate, Electrical licence, NEA licence, SFA licence etc.)Tell employers what skills you have